Personal Injury Attorney Chicago’s Lawsuit Verdicts & Settlements
At Vinkler Law, we are very proud of the success that we have achieved for our clients. Our personal injury attorney Chicago has the experience and knowledge needed to provide you with the best possible outcomes through sound, informed legal counsel.
- A $6,000,000 medical malpractice settlement after two weeks of trial for a 52-year old man died from an allergic reaction to Septra, an antibiotic commonly used to treat infections. After getting very sick while taking Septra, the victim went to the Emergency Room at St. Mary of Nazareth Hospital. There, medical staff did not properly diagnose the victim’s condition, resulting in his death 12 days later. Read more about Failure to Diagnose Allergic Reaction to Septra »
- $5,500,000 for birth injury settlement before trial for a 16-year-old girl born with severe and permanent brain damage from improper management of her delivery.
- $5,100,000 on behalf of the husband and children of deceased mother who was a victim of medical malpractice.
- $4,000,000 for an infant born with brain damage.
- $4,000,000 for failure to diagnose pyelonephritis, a serious kidney infection.
- $2,000,000 against Central DuPage Hospital and Physician for wrong medication.
- $900,000 for improperly performed lumbar laminectomy.
- $700,000 for death from cardiac arrhythmia the day after hospital discharge.
- $500,000 for improperly performed leg surgery.
- $2,100,000 for construction worker injured in a fall at work.
- $1,600,000 record pre-trial settlement for construction worker who broke his ankle due to a stairway collapse.
- $500,000 for a man injured in a motorcycle accident.
- $500,000 for death of woman from blocked trach tube.
- $500,000 for mistreatment of 85-year-old woman.
- $1,200,000 settlement for a minor sexually assaulted in a hospital psychiatric ward.
- $200,000 slip and fall case.
- $150,000 for a slip and fall at West Suburban Hospital.
- $600,000 for defective knee replacement.