Personal Injury Law Firm in Chicago and Burr Ridge, Illinois
Chicago, IL Office
2 Prudential Plaza
180 N. Stetson, Suite 1974
Chicago, IL 60601
Burr Ridge, IL Office
7045 Veterans Blvd, Suite A2
Burr Ridge, Illinois 60527
As one of the leading personal injury law firms in Chicago, we are dedicated to providing top-rated legal representation in the concentrated areas of catastrophic injury and wrongful death. With a sole focus on personal injury law, our injury attorneys represent families and individuals during some of life’s most difficult personal tragedies.
Personal Injury Representation Throughout Illinois
With offices in Chicago and Burr Ridge, IL, our law firm provides personal injury representation to those in the Chicagoland area, including Cook County, Lake County, DuPage County, and throughout the state of Illinois. The personal injury lawyers at Vinkler Law have spent more than three decades advocating for victims and their family members who have been harmed in the following situations:
Schedule a Free Case Evaluation
Contact form with Buttons
Compassion. Preparation. Award Winning Results.
At Vinkler Law, our compassion drives our determination to learn the truth in each case, and we are passionate about delivering results. Our preparation and dedication has resulted in a success rate of over 95% for our clients. As savvy litigators and skilled negotiators, the Vinkler Law team has a strong record of success, achieving significant verdicts and settlements for our clients.
Some of the Vinkler Law team’s notable results include:
- $6 million medical malpractice settlement after a two-week trial for allergic reaction to antibiotic Septra
- $5.1 million on behalf of the husband and children of a deceased mother who was a victim of medical malpractice
- $2.05 million for a 54-year-old man who suffered sexual abuse in 1976 by two Diocese of Joliet priests — the highest paid by the Diocese
- $2 million representing the widow of a 65-year-old male victim of medication error in an outpatient surgery
- $4 million for failure to diagnose pyelonephritis, a serious kidney infection
- $5.5 million for birth injury settlement for 16-year-old girl born with severe and permanent brain damage from improper management of her delivery
- $4 million for an infant born with brain damage
- $1.2 million for a minor sexually assaulted in a hospital psychiatric ward
- $1.95 million wrongful death settlement for the family of an incarcerated woman in Cook County jail whose medical needs were ignored
- $2.1 million for construction worker injured in a fall at work on a construction site
What Sets Vinkler Law Apart from Other Personal Injury Firms in Chicago
Vinkler Law was founded with the concept that each client’s needs come first. Each client at Vinkler Law receives exclusive representation by our highly skilled and experienced personal injury attorneys, trial experts, and staff. We select our cases carefully to ensure that your case receives the highest level of attention and optimal results.
- Fiercely determined to deliver results you deserve. When you or your family member suffers personal injury caused by the negligence of another, it can create significant financial and emotional strain. We recognize the trust our clients place in us and with compassion, we work tirelessly to achieve the best outcome possible.
- Inside knowledge of the Insurance Industry. Inside knowledge of the insurance industry is critical to achieving the best results possible in personal injury claims and lawsuits. Ensuring a competitive edge, our founder, Jerome Vinkler, holds a C.P.C.U. (Chartered Property and Casualty Underwriter) from the Insurance Institute of America, which provides an added advantage to our clients.
- Personal Injury Law is all we do.Our sole focus at Vinkler Law is on personal injury law. With over 35 years handling complex personal injury matters, including catastrophic injury and wrongful death, we put our extensive experience to work to achieve the largest settlements and verdicts possible for our clients.
- Ready for trial without hesitation.While a majority of personal injury cases reach a settlement, we approach every case with the expectation that it will go to trial. Demonstrative exhibits, trial experts and a jury consultants trial team add to our strengths and success when it matters most.
Contact Our Personal Injury Law Firm in Chicago or Burr Ridge Today
If you or your loved one has suffered personal injury, do not delay seeking legal advice from a trusted and experienced personal injury law firm. Vinkler Law Offices stresses exceptional client service, and we have the resources and determination to produce the results our clients deserve. To get started today with a free, confidential consultation with one of our personal injury attorneys, contact us to discuss your case and learn how Vinkler Law can help.